Type: Two Bed Duplex Rental
Monthly Rent: $3,595
Bathrooms: 1 1/2
Washer& Dryer: Yes
Building Type: Private Home
Number of FloorsL 2
Bay Ridge 80s
Magnificently renovated two bedroom, one and a half bath duplex apartment for rent. Looking for an extra special place to live with that "wow" factor? Offered by award winning real estate developer, Giancola Development, this brand new duplex has all the amenities you're looking for. Located on 83rd Street between 4th and 5th Avenue, this all-electric green building will make you feel good about your home. The apartment features:
• Super energy-efficient, insulated building design that follows German Passive House standards for a comfortable, quiet place to call home
• European tilt & turn casement windows for high end convenience
• Fully detached house for additional privacy
• Hardwood floors
• Modern kitchen with stone counter tops and stainless steel appliances by Bosch and LG, including microwave and dishwasher.
• Full bathroom with deep soaking tub – a rare luxury for a rental
• In-unit washer and dryer
• Video security with key-less entry and magnetic lock system
• Central A/C and heating system, offering total climate control for the tenant
• LED lighting and high hats throughout with dimmers
• Plenty of closets and storage space
• Exposed brick walls for a dash of industrial design
• Large lower level family room / home office space with half bath
• Outdoor space
Built by Giancola Contractors Inc.
Architecture by Coggan + Crawford
Located on 83rd Street between 4th and 5th Avenue, this residence is close to all Bay Ridge has to offer: restaurants and nightlife on 3rd and 5th Avenue, and 86th Street shopping at popular stores such as Century 21, Victoria Secret, TJ Maxx and Foot Locker. Convenient to local buses and the R train.
Tenant is responsible for heat and hot water expense. Parking garage is available for an additional fee.
Proof of income and a good credit history are required.
Richard LaRosa 917-626-1120 firstname.lastname@example.org